Your cart is currently empty!
Individual Participation Guidelines:
• Registrations for individual participation will open at 9am on Sunday, February 18th, 2024
• Individual and group participation is restricted to rendering Thyagaraja Krithis only.
A strict time limit of 5 minutes will be imposed.
Each participant will be given only one slot – they can perform either as an individual or as part of a group.
Participants that are both vocalist & instrumentalist can register for only one category. Accompanists will be allowed to accompany if they have their instruments tuned and ready beforehand. No time will be given to tune instruments on stage.
• Please do not perform any Alapana, Niraval or Kalpana Swarams. This restriction does not apply to Chittai Swarams in the composition.
• Song provided during the registration CANNOT be changed for any reason.
• While registering please make sure the participants’ name(s) and email are spelled correctly, as they will be used in the certificates as entered.
• Priority of participant selection will be based on your 2024 sponsorship / membership status according to the following Priority levels until we reach a total of 50 slots.
• The order of the participant performances will largely follow the same priority levels as above.
• Please note that for priority purposes, the participant needs to sign up for 2024 Sruti sponsorship or Life Membership before February 18th, 2024, the registration date. The sponsorship sign-up is available in the Membership page.
• A confirmation email will be sent, indicating the scheduled session of the participants in advance of the event.
• No phone call registrations will be accepted.
• Participants must be available to perform in the allotted slot. Participants must be present when their turn is announced, or they will be moved to the end of the session.
• We strongly encourage participants to attend the whole day including performance by the other participants and the main concert by JA Jayant, Flute, accompanied by L Ramakrishnan on Violin and NC Bharadwaj on Mridangam.
• For any questions, please email aradhana-registration@Sruti.org
"*" indicates required fields